The 900mm Trap is a perfect option for camping or traveling to lodges and if you want something permanent for around your home. The longest wild caught snake in this trap was a 1.52m Cape Cobra. It can handle larger snakes aswell but if you are unsure about the 900mm and your snake intruder please contact us and we will help you decide.
- Easy to use Design
- No Poison - Safe for All Pets and Children.
- Audible Trigger Alarm (Chime function for Camping and Continuous function for around your home)
- Optional Wi-Fi alarm which can easilly be connected to your home Wi-Fi router for you to receive a notification on your phone anywhere you have cellphone reception when the trap has been triggered.
- Patented Snake Trap "Des-F2020/00824" - Catches and Release All Kinds of Snakes.
- Designed to be triggered by snakes only. Legged animals like mice, rats, frogs and Spiders have been tested through the trap and failed to set it off because of the unique trigger mechanism.
The Snake Trap is perfect for all animal lovers. It allows the snake to enter from either side of the trap and when it reaches the center it will trigger the none-return doors to close in the same direction the snake moves thus allowing the snake to pull the rest of it's body inside the trap unharmed and triggering the audible alarm. It will stay in the trap until you or a professional come and release it at a safe remote location. The trap has a cover door at each end to securely lock it for transport so no child or untrained person can accidently open it.
Kief Snake Trap (IB900)
IS THE TRAP EASY TO SET?
Yes it is! No assembly required. It's ready to go straight out of the box! Simply set the trap where you see snake activity and be sure that it is placed in a shaded area out of direct sunlight against a wall or vertical structure as snakes tends to travel along them. Common places to set it would be near an outdoor light or pets water bowl that attracts insects, frogs and rodents.
WHAT IS THE BEST "BAIT" TO USE TO CATCH A SNAKE?
This Trap does not need bait nor does it lure snakes BUT you could bait it if you have a known snake in the area and want to catch it. Depending on the targeted snake, try to find droppings of its natural prey and place it in the trap. Once the trap is set please check on it every day.
WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THE SNAKE ONCE IT IS TRAPPED?
Switch off the trigger alarm and call your local profesional to take the trap to a safe location where he/she can release the snake unharmed by simply placing the trap on the ground and opening "one" door to set it free in a guided direction.
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement